twomoredays

Brand New Glasses

Brand New Glasses
twomoredays, Oct 25, 2012
Description:
Credits: Hello My Name Is by Paislee Press and Leora Sanford
**ReStack It**
You finally got your glasses this day, a few weeks after your second cataract surgery. I thought you would be pulling them off your face constantly, but you left them completely alone. But I could tell you noticed a big difference, because you spent the first hour with them on rolling your head around and taking in this brand new world you could finally see.
    • crazygirl
      iDie of cuteness overload. sooooooo sooooo adorable!
    • stampin_rachel
      Adorable photo and I love the clean lines!
    • JenEm
      That photo is precious. Love the clean feel to your layout. Beautifully scrapped!
    • Jenna
      Sooooo beautiful!!
    • Ink and Pixels
      Oh my gosh too stinkin' cute! Great page layout and the eyeglass paper is perfect. Love the way you added the "hello world" right on the photo. Well done.
    • Kelleanne
      This is wonderful! That picture is just too die for cute!! Love the clean look of the page too.
    • HeatherB
      What a fantastic moment for your darling baby -- to finally "see" the world properly. It must be such a heartwarming experience for you to see the changes he's going through now. I love the perspective of the photo, and how you've scrapped this, including choosing such a nice crisp font for the journaling.
    • hallymichelle
      I love everying about this page but the photo is what first caught my eye. So darling!
    • suefalstaff
      Your photo is utterly adorable! You've done a fab job with the shadow / highlight on the washi tape too ... makes it look so realistic!
    • norton94
      Adorable! Love the photo and how you journal this. Such a monumental moment
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    twomoredays
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: