Lynne Marie - Sprout - Word Art
Dalis, MrsPeel and Smileark like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful scene, amazing photos.
    • ArmyGrl
      Bart is thankful for the May warmth!
      [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh w)w to this Robin!!!!!!!!! not sure why I'm surprised, because your pages always have that effect on me, but maybe is my heart filling with happiness when you guys make something so awesome parting from something I made/created/thought of!!!! so SOOOOOO very beautiful use of Paula's papers (LOVE them so so much!!!!!!) the photos are out of this world awesome, such a beauty of depth of field, and so truthful (lets hope it holds) the journaling.... I'm a summer person, most of my life lived in the tropics + health issues that get worse in winter........so I await eagerly the warmer weather for sure!!!!!!! gorgeous take on the sketch, your elegance and perfection shone!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • icedsnowberry
      That paper is gorgeous and perfect for the page.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      I just love the placement of the photos with the illustration from the paper to the right. Very striking.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • Dalis
      I am blown away w/ that background marker like painting!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and the Froggy Fav. I'm so sorry that I disappeared after getting this page done and posted. iNsd really happened during a hailstorm of activity the likes we haven't seen for over two years through this pandemic. A very busy time of year for me and my family - college graduation, family in town visiting, a baby shower for my niece, and many, many approaching-the-end-of-the-year school activities. Well, at least I will have some great memories to scrap! Hope you are well
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).