Blah
littlekiwi, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Scraplift of
[​IMG]

A Case of the Blahs by Micheline Lincoln & Studio Basic
Textured Gesso Papers by Just Jaimee
Traveling Typewriter

COVID 19 snap 72 hour Level 3 lockdown for Auckland & Level 2 lockdown for NZ announced from 11.59pm Sunday due to three unidentified cases in South Auckland. Not going to lie, while I’ve been concerned about COVID all along these latest cases are way too close to home for my liking. Spent the first day of lockdown feeling very uneasy and lost potentially because it was almost an immediate lockdown from level 1 to 3 rather than a gradual one over a few days. Luckily this lockdown didn’t get extended past 11.59pm on Wednesday so we are now back to somewhat normal again.
    • MrsPeel
      you deserve it all & more :)
    • Vrielinkie
      Amazing page, Jennifer!
    • cfile
      Congrats on the GSO and Froggy fav. Love the scraplift ... the yellow with black and white really POP.. hopefully this pandemic will get under control with more getting vaccines. I am glad to seeing you scrap more and more as well as getting out of your comfort zone (ie scrapping with yellow) .. this week I see that your jump in to scrapping and playing has gotten you stretched a bit and it is so great to see you scrapping with the stash you have. See scrapping even got you a Pop, a FF and a GSO all in one week. Don't limit yourself and have fun. I was glad to see too that you are scrapping freely too :)
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love this Jennifer! What an awesome photoless page!
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile actually it ended up being a POP, GSO & 3 Froggy Faves in one week....not bad at all!
      cfile likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Wonderful page!! I'm so sorry to hear you're in lockdown, but delighted for your GSO nod! Your page is beautifully done... so well deserved!!
    • littlekiwi
      @Smwhite it was only a short sharp lockdown so its over for now...not out of the woods yet though
    • ashleywb
      Ah, I love your style so much. Just the perfect placement of elements here, and I love that you added some texture to your whitespace. Glad you documented this - I really need to do some Covid layouts, it has been such a huge part of all of our lives and I haven't done a single page.
    • littlekiwi
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    601px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).