ArmyGrl

BePatientWithYourself

BePatientWithYourself
ArmyGrl, Mar 8, 2020
Description:
I am incredibly tired today. There is so much I should be doing. But I just can't bring myself to do those things. Over the past two years, I wore myself out...work...school...work...school...work. I know it is all worth it. The seeds I planted through education are already sprouting. How I've changed over the past 2 years...where my passions now lay. But goodness. I am tired. I'm like a seed lying dormant in winter. I need the winter months to go dormant...so that I can bloom come spring. I just really need that winter first.

Created with Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art Signature Kit 4.
amandaresende and cinderella like this.
    • Sokee
      Wonderful journaling Lisa! Great photo of you, love how you used Rachel’s doodles :beat:beat
    • norton94
      So lovely - take care! I love your shadows and doodles
    • Cherylndesigns
      Just wonderful, Lisa! SO deep and heart felt. Sending you rejuvenating hugs and encouragement. It will all be SO worth it. :bk:bk
    • Margje
      Beautiful! love the design and the soft tones together!
    • ajm
      What a beautiful design!
    • amandaresende
      OHHHH! LOVE every bit of this! great journaling, beautiful photo and colors!!!!! you rock my world, lisa!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).