artgalstyle

Beer & Bratwurst

Beer & Bratwurst
artgalstyle, Aug 6, 2012
Description:
Sahlin Studio - Around the World Bundle, Font - Segoe Script & Trajan Pro, Part of 16 double page album.
page 1

page 2
[IMG]
printed photo book 8 x 8
[IMG]
    • Sara
      Oh goodness. I LOVE the look of this!! What a wonderful album!! I so so love how you're displaying how the pages look when they are printed too! Love this series of photos. Love your little "notes" of journaling throughout. Love love the framing. Wonderful two pager!!!
    • mommy2boyz
      Not much better is there? ;) Love this set of photos and the way you've framed each one. That does look wonderful printed!
    • lmccandless
      LOVE seeing this in print! The colors and framing look great and really pop on your pages. Beautiful composition and details!
    • staciahall
      I love how you echoed the black deco print on both sides! The red and green details are a perfect complement to the blue and the alpha goes so well with your German theme.
    • Angie4b1g
      Oh wow, this is a great 2 pager, and I love how it printed. Looks awesome!
    • MandaKay
      YUM! Looks like a great vacation! Thanks for showing the book picture too - I bet you love seeing it in print in a nice album!!!
    • kelley
      what a cool 2 pager!! I love all the vacation photos!
    • Cristina
      What a great 2-pager! And how cool to see it already printed in your album!
    • renee82
      Oh wow! This looks like so much fun! I love the fun photos and it looks so good in your photobook! Great work!
    • artgalstyle
      Thanks everyone. My Mom and Sister had a wonderful trip and I made them this book. The printed books look great and take up so much less room than my traditional albums.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    artgalstyle
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: