gracielou

be here

be here
gracielou, Apr 30, 2020
Description:
Scrapped on my IPad Pro using Amy Wolff’s “Brothers” kit, Rachel Jeffries “captivating basics:whites 1” and elements from several of her pocket kits, Sara Gleason’s “The When Daters”, and the freebie April template from Lynn Grieveson.

thanks for looking
amandaresende, LynnG, Thuria and 3 others like this.
    • michele hillam
      Love your combination of kits! Well done!
      gracielou likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Just beautiful and the fact that you did it on your iPad is amazing!
      gracielou likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wait, you did this on an iPad? That is incredible! I have got to learn how to use those apps. Your layout is fabulous and the shadowing is exquisite. I love all the little details you've arranged around these photos.
      gracielou likes this.
    • amandaresende
      I LOVE seeing your pages, amanda! this is GORGEOUS as always!! WOW!
      gracielou likes this.
    • jk703
      I hope it's ok to ask you here - this was made using the Affinity app? I see th eiPad part, but wanted to double check. Do you use the templates in a tiff format? If so, I can see how the app mimics PS and would do what I would want. Beautiful page! Off to google about Affinity!

I remember you from awhile back, and hope all is well. I think I had been a Polly for a bit right before you left. I'm glad to see your still scrapping!
      gracielou likes this.
    • gracielou
      @jk703 no problem. Yes, this was made using Affinity app. It’s a lot like photoshop. You can open PSD and tiff files. I can’t really remember which one I used. I usually use tiff.
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    gracielou
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: