StefanieS

Be-Free

Be-Free
StefanieS, May 8, 2017
Description:
I used A Daring Adventure by Sara Gleason and Amber la Bau with CU 1 Twine by Kristin Aargard.
AMarieT, KristinAagard and MrsPeel like this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful page and photo
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw Stefanie!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so so beautiful!!!!!!!!! the photo is gorgeous (not your daughter though, I am quiet sure?) perfect choice of background papers, amazing way to stack them, awesome shadows as always, the whole page is elegant and beauty in every little but if it! the blank space also gives more dimension to the composition, LOVe it!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • renee82
      What a gorgeous photo! Love the use of white space here and the pops of turquoise! Great page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      @MrsPeel, not my daughter no, the fiancee' of DS1. She loves my taking photos of her and scrapping them though. Win-win.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the stacked, layered background papers! Love the mix of colors to go along with that great photo! So pretty!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Beautiful photo! Great use of white space! Love the paper layering! <3
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    May 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).