Bastille Day · Nice · 2016
Spacecadetswife, Jul 16, 2016
Description:
Dawn Inskip - Freedom Kit - paper, elements
Lynne Grieveson - Blendy Brushes 1
Lynne Grieveson - 4th Mini Kit - element
cfile and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, tis is moving. powerful photos ... your journaling is heartbreaking to read.
    • MrsPeel
      it really pains me the way the world is so chaotic all over the world these days.... it is shock after shock and it doesn't even give you time for a pause in between huge events (the Baghdad events are still fresh in my mind & heart and yesterday I woke up to this) I wonder how long it will take to come near us (I'm in England) re you in France? I have been so worried about my scrappers friends in the area.... very powerful photos as Jenn said, great journaling, I really should think about making a record of these kind of events.... super well done page...shame the subject is so heart breaking :(
    • gwtwred
      This is a profoundly moving layout. I'm not sure what else you can do in the face of tragedy such as this. The contrast between the bold colors of the fireworks photo and the black and white of the photos after the tragedy tells the story more powerfully than anything else could. This should be shared.
    • dawninskip
      Very powerful page <3
    • cookingmylife
      Sadly, which day do we not wake up to events like this?? Thanks for making the page to remind us of the suffering.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    Spacecadetswife
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).