adriablack

Awakening

Awakening
adriablack, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
DSD 2020 Slow Scrap Challenge - Big Focal Word - Awakening
Journaling:
For the first time since COVID-19 and the pandemic started, I’m finally starting to feel creative again. Instead of simply being in survival mode, I feel like doing things that have always made me happy. I’m ready to tackle our memories from this last year. I’m ready to start taking more photos and creating layouts and art journaling and other creative endeavors. These things all make me who I am and have been left in the dust of 2020 for too long.

Credits:
Alpha - Free Spirit Alpha by Mommyish - Freebie
Word Strips - Pieces of You Words by Kim Jensen
Everything Else - Look Around Kit by Lynn Grieveson
chastml, MrsPeel and AnotherAmanda like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear girl.....I have been absent most of 2019 and on and off this year...even though it wasn't much the pandemic that affected me, this year is being a huge pain for the whole world, so, I more than hear you...and it makes me so, so happy to feel your words.... love your art, your pages have always been amazing, and this one particularly is shinning a light into my heart, beyond the visual beauty.... I am SO happy to read your jorunaling. Hope you know how appreciated and love you are to us here:) love your photo (your eyes look so brilliant here!!!! beautiful!!!!) the black and white playing with the layering and the word strips are great, and the word so beautiful and full of hope, can't wait to see the pages that will come, this is amazing!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).