Asher Kinder
tinkerbell1112, Aug 21, 2018
Description:
template: Photoblock template from Sahlin Studio
Learning: Journaling bits from Sahlin Studio
School Daze from Kristin Aagard
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG so so cute! love all the different shots you captured! and even the classroom decorations! this is awesome documenting! Hope he has a wonderful school year!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @jenn mccabe heehee. he's a freshman now! (I didn't date the page - it goes in his "kinder" book, so I don't have to) I'm a bit behind on some projects :) but thank you. he had a GREAT year!
    • jenn mccabe
      LOL, I always think "these could be old photos" when I type stuff like that and don't see a date. You look too young to have a freshman though! I hope he has a GREAT frosh year, so exciting!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @jenn mccabe haha. well, thanks. - and that profile pic is about 8 years old too. you can see the tip of his head in the corner. he's now taller than me! hahaha. the trouble with online persona's hahaa :) So far so good. He loves that he only has most classes every other day. i like that because if he has homework he gets an extra day! It's a whole new experience for us though :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).