cfile

Art Journaling July challenge wk 4 - home journaling

Art Journaling July challenge wk 4 - home journaling
cfile, Jul 27, 2013
Description:
I really enjoyed this .. Thank you Anne of the Alamo for your time and leadership! I am so looking forward to August now!! PS... on wk 4 (thank goodness for FINALLY having a background) but I used the style I made for Anne's tutorial "Friends don't let Friend's fonts float" all over this and it was a blast on elements too!!
Art Journaling July Challenge wk 4
Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
journaling font: Belta Reg
(all supplies listed can be found at the Lily Pad)
LaurieAnnHGD_MerryLittleChristmas_Stitches
khadfield_FJfamilytree_tree
khadfield_digiscrapping_heart
khadfield_digiscrapping_steam
khadfield_doodledjournalers_wavylines
khadfield_happyplanet_earth
khadfield_redwhitenblue_paintedkraft
mgodin_dreamswishes-freebie-once
mgodin_dreamswishes_starsyellow
mgodin_dreamswishes_wa-heartmakes
mgodin_dreamswishes_wa-starlight
mgodin_loveandlight_freebie-heart1
mgodin_loveandlight_freebie-heart2
mgodin_moodyblues_border-12x12
mgodin_moodyblues_chevron-paint
mgodin_shadowycharacters
(see AJ gallery for weeks 1,2 & 3 for supply listing for each house)
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh this is just lovely, and I am just so happy about you quoting dear Dorothy, as everytime I see that play or movie and it she says it, with that little quake in her voice, I bust out crying. The fact you married the sweet boy next door makes me love your life even more! and boy oh boy are you gonna love August! I promise to let you do a background first! tee hee
    • amandaresende
      wow!! just wow! love it!
    • julia
      This is so pretty, and so eye catching. Great placement of journaling!
    • barbaraj
      Your journaling is just outstanding on this! I love the wavy lines and how you used your new floating fonts style. (Thanks for that by the way, will try it soon!)
    • Nemla
      I love your back ground, especially the globe (world) with the loving couple in it. The journaling is great too, and it is really making the page stand out.
    • purlz76
      Oh my!!! Such a sweet & endearing journaling. And I love how you gel everything up so nicely. :thumbsup:
    • redplaid3
      WOW, oh WOW, Christa. This is super!!! How did you do that journalling? I love it!!! Also like the earth and all the dream tags. Perfect! I guess waiting to make this background made all these wonderful elements come together! Huh?
    • MrsPeel
      absolutely amazing, of course, being you.... love the titlted jourbaling, it gives another dimension to the page....gorgeous, and heartfeltt as usual.....a delight for the eyes... and the heart :)
      Hugggzzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: