RJMJ

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal-Winter/Holiday Edition-Challenge #1-Stay Connected-Bring On The Snow

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal-Winter/Holiday Edition-Challenge #1-Stay Connected-Bring On The Snow
RJMJ, Dec 21, 2018
Description:
This Was An Interesting Challenge...Nice To See So Many Different Interpretations To Staying/Being "Connected"...There Are Many Things To Scrap About Relating To Staying Connected But Since The Theme Is More Winter/Holiday & It Is December After All & It Is Very Cold & Snowy Here Where I Live...I Love Nature In General & The Winters Here Are Very Cold & Very Long...So I Feel A Special Kind Of Connection To The Winters Here & All That Snow & Winter Just So Happens To Be One Of My Favorite Subjects To Scrap About...I Really Don't Like The Cold But I Love How The Snow Falls From The Sky & How It Blankets Everything Like Trees & Cars Etc...There Is So Much Beauty In Winter & Winter Photos...Everything Is Covered In White & Photography Speaking The Interpretations Are Endless...I Never Tire Of Taking Winter Pics Related To Nature In Particular...Just Walking Among Nature & Watching For Birds,Snapping Pictures Of Snow-Covered Trees,Snow-Covered Berries Etc...This Brings Me Peace & Keeps Me Connected To Nature At The Same Time...

*For My Bring On The Snow-Layout-I Used:

*Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition-Little Butterfly Wings
*Brand New Year-Pink Reptile Designs
*Frostell & Creekside-Lynn Grieveson
*Noel & Winter Wonderland-Kristin Aagard
astrofairy, Dalis and jesskab like this.
    • Dalis
      I am so excited that you liked the challenge and are joining in the fun. I love how you expressed your connection with winter in your page and your very beautiful words!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    624.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).