RJMJ

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal-Holiday/Winter-Challenge #3-5 Reasons Why-Love The Giver-Whole Hearted

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal-Holiday/Winter-Challenge #3-5 Reasons Why-Love The Giver-Whole Hearted
RJMJ, Dec 26, 2018
Description:
Another Great Challenge...There Aren't Too Many Important Gifts Received Where You Don't Remember The Giver & Are Thankful For This & For Me One Of My Greatest Gifts Is My Partner...My Partner & I Have Been Together For Almost 24 Years Now...And Believe Me He Is A Giver...He Is One Of The Kindest People I Know & One Of The Most Generous...He Is Never Too Busy To Help Out A Friend Or Family Member & He Always Has A Kind Word For Anyone & Everyone...He Has Stayed With Me Through All The Ups & Downs That Life Has Thrown Our Way...Without Him I Know I Wouldn't Have Made It Through The Most Challenging Times Of My Life Especially Currently/Right Now...So This Layout Is Dedicated To Him...

*5 Reasons Why:You Are My:
1.Sun
2.Music
3.Moonbeams
4.Wings
5.Heaven's Heart

*For My Whole Hearted Layout-I Used:

*Await No More-Tangie Baxter
*Vale-Rebecca McMeen
*December Memories-The Commited Crafter
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      What a heartfelt dedication to your partner! You can feel the love.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    767.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).