Mielz

Ancestors | Simple Challenge

Ancestors | Simple Challenge
Mielz, Jun 3, 2020
Description:
These are my ancestors. The couple in top are the grandparents of Catharina, the woman on the left. Catharina was married to Maerten. Both males were mayor of Delft in the Netherlands, a city near The Hague. As a genealogist, I was so happy to find their portraits!
The fourth frame is the big one used as a border. ;)

NBK Designs:
Remembrance Artsy Bits & Pieces No.1
Misty Frost Collection
Passepartout Collection
Paper Pack Canvas - Memories in a Box September
Seashore Dreams Collection

TFL!
    • KarenB
      Its so amazing that you have these portraits! Beautifully scrapped too. I love the frames. and the BG picture looks really pretty :)
      Mielz likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This is amazing.....I don't have heritage from my parents. Adopted or biological...That is why I love scrapping...I'm creating the heritage for my kids....
      Mielz likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what an amazing treasure for your album.
      Mielz likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout with its soft background and the frames.
      Mielz likes this.
    • sharonb
      Amazing! I love the frames
      Mielz likes this.
    • janedee
      Wow! How amazing to be able to trace back that far and find portraits!! I love the softly blended b/g and the frames are perfect for the photos.
      Mielz likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Truly beautiful layout and how wonderful to have these images of you ancestors! I would be thrilled to go back 4 generations. The framing is superb!
      Mielz likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous and a work of art.. looks like something one would see at a museum!
      Mielz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Mielz
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).