sbpoet

AN UNUSUALLY PRODUCTIVE DAY [MOC 14: Document Your Day (Random)]

AN UNUSUALLY PRODUCTIVE DAY [MOC 14: Document Your Day (Random)]
sbpoet, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
AN UNUSUALLY PRODUCTIVE DAY

For the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad: January 14: Document Your Day (Random). Elements from FairlyFab, HeatherT, Dawn Inskip, Etc. by Danyale, Just Jaimee, Lynne-Marie, Pink Reptile Designs, Sabrina’s Creations, and Sissy Sparrows. The photos are mine.

It happens that I documented this day in messages to my sweetheart, and I’ve included screenshots of those messages for the journaling. This was, obviously, an extremely productive day for me, five art journal pages and assembling an IKEA cart! If only every day could be this good . . .

For detailed credits see at flickr.
Mylinn likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is so interesting. Love the mix of screen shots, photos, and your art journaling pages. You certainly were productive!
    • easyeyes4you
      I like how you documented this....
    • cfile
      great page Sharon! Glad you got the on the Agenda word art :) I like the mix with Dawn's doodles and Danyale's morning coffee... you really were able to tie them all together plus tell about your day. Love it how you are documenting your creative artsy day mixed with putting the cart together... Productive for sure! Great day! TFS!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).