Scrapping with Liz Skinnys Starter2 Template

Background:
Lynn Grieveson - Walden-1 & 20
Little Butterfly Wings- M3 Oct16 ADDON pp5

Each square same background paper & stitched border:
Little Butterfly Wings- M3 Oct16 ADDON Stitched 4
Little Butterfly Wings- M3 Oct16 ADDON pp4

Elements/word art from the following:
Etc. by Danyale: SS Beach | Pandemonium | Morning Coffee | Just my Type - collab | NB Mousseron
Lynn Grieveson : Walden
Dawn Inskip: ArtSmart Inchies | ArtSmart - elements | Secrets | Sweethearts | Coffee Break | Core Essentials
Little Butterfly Wings: Crazy Unicorn Lady | M3 Oct16 ADDON
Kim Jensen: Garden Pop - Newspaper Alpha
Pink Reptile Designs: Puppy Love | XOXO | For You Mom | House Blend Collab | Happy Days
Mommyish: NY State of Mind Collab | Secret Ingredient Collab | XsandOs Collab with Sabrina Creations
Kate Hadfield Designs: Coffee and Cupcakes | Wizardry | Tea Party | Star Spangled | Stars and Stripes Alpha | Christmas Blog Brad Freebie | Chef's Kitchen | Baked with Love | Hippity Hoppity
    • flowersgal
      Looks wonderful. I like that you apparently either stroked or shadowed each "inchie" so they really stand out on the page. And your list of supplies is mind-boggling! Of course it took all day and now we need eye exams again after all that straining to see something that small... ha...
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the mix of elements and how it represents your creative process. Wonderful inchie!
      cfile likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      so awesome, I have mine in progress :)
      cfile likes this.
    • jwalls39
      This is AWESOME!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • julianz
      WOW, I'm impressed that you gave each one a stitched border.
      cfile likes this.
    • bellbird
      #sototallywow #lovethediagonaltext #scrabblecoffeebreak #hadmeloling #anneshashtaggame
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      AMAZING ... totally knew it was yours bf looking or reading the name on it! love the NY and coffee and all the adorable little bits in your inchies. gosh - how long this must have taken to find all these things and make this! love it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Jenn-it was an all day thing! LOL from about 9:30 am to 6:15 with time outs for lunch, dinner, coffee and potty breaks! (I was listening to the tv so it wasn't too bad... I started getting a groove and tried to make an action to add the bg paper and stitching to all the boxes as it was the same on all but that didn't work out too good.. had I been able to master that action it would have cut out a big chunk of time.. I then filled in the alpha with my name/inchie.. then the rest was filling in the boxes.. trying to keep it to the same kit for a lot of objects helps, and Kate's stuff just fit it perfectly.. it is sorta like a printers box but on a much bigger scale. Thank you for your sweet comments!!
    • jenn mccabe
      incredible christa! this has to be printed! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Rikki
      Awesome, so awesome. Love that the squares are b/w. And stitching around each and every one - I am getting dizzy just thinking about that! WELL DONE!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).