Justagirl

A Magic Moment

A Magic Moment
Justagirl, Feb 15, 2013
Description:
Here is my CT page using the fabulous Project Mouse: Bundle No.1 Basic by Sahlin Studio
I also used Sahlin Studio's Insta- Frame Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/product.php?productid=7624&page=1
I did a non related Disney page since living in Australia I haven't had the chance to go to Disneyland. But the kit is equally as versatile with everyday scrappy themes. The colours are fun and the journal cards fit perfectly as inspirational quotes. TFL xo
    • renee82
      I just love your whole composition here and the fun colors! Love the photos too! Such an awesome page!
    • amandac
      I know what you mean Emma - I would love to go one day too but its a long way ... may have to go to Disneyland in Japan! Your page is pretty darn magic, loving those gorgeous photo!
    • joelsgirl
      Wowowow! I love it. Such a great design!
    • FarrahJobling
      Super cute! I love the frames and photos...and I love how useful the kit is! =)
    • rfeewjlj
      Such a cute page!! Love what you did w/ the kit and how you made it work for everyday "magic". :) The way the LO is split is great, too! :)
    • Lynnette
      I just adore these photos and this design!
    • sparagus
      This page is adorable! Love the photos!
    • mirjam
      Wow what an AWESOME page! I love EVERYTHING about it!
    • designerbrittney
      I'm OBSESSED with this LO!!!! I can't stop staring at it. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing LO with our new stuff!! MWAH! XOXOX
    • sahlink
      Super cute! You really showed off the "kit" in a great way- Disney or no Disney! Just a great design!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: