AnneofAlamo

A day in the life of our Family #26

A day in the life of our Family #26
AnneofAlamo, Jan 27, 2013
Description:
I admit I had fun taking all the photos, it really was neat. The family knew I was doing it, so it was just flow with mom day. I took so many!
Journaling:
Mom wakes up early most every day. This is her time with God, His Word and the bible. After prayer and coffee, Mom checks online for her scrapbooking fun and a bit of catch up friends on facebook. Usually Jordan is awake by now singing loud. He is the alarm for the house. The dogs go out, and the girls come out of their rooms, and DaVondre and Whitley will play with toys crahing cars into each other for a while. Anna makes egg burritos this morning, because that is how the girls are, helpful and love to serve. The big boys are still sleeping. Dad is in shower and comes out just in time for a fresh burrito. Saturdays mean outreach. Prayer and then go to neighborhoods to witness and invite to church. Mom has Jordan on a leash, and Abby gets a bloody nose. Gabriels glasses got broke last week, new frames are on the agenda. Jordon pukes, and just keeps talking. Helicopters. The weather begins to change as a storm comes. Tony gets to play in his shop and makes a stringer for the bows. This is coveted time for him to create and just enjoy the process. Trips to the hardware store are fun for the girls to go with Dad. Eric is working at the library, and Gabe and the twins are on the computers. Jordan naps, and DaVondre and Whitley play an imaginary game on the trampoline. Gabe starts a fire and Mom plants herself to read the book Eric gave her. Concert for the evening, Eric does the lights, Gman the smoke machine and Mom is in the skit for guest appearance. Little Jordan sick so Dad has to take him and the Littles home. The Day is done!
whew
credits
Sarahs wonder and free for this challenge template!
Lynn-Marie-Mellow
Amber Cleggs - stitched hearts
Little Butterfly Wings In My life
Pink Reptile-I believe in Miracles and True to Yourself
Sabrina - word art
Amy Martin -all her stitches!! woot
OLB-Day Planner
and a big thank you to Paula Kesselring for her burn action!
    • nun69
      this turned out fabulous Anne!!!!!!!!!!
    • Tiff
      I love how this turned out! Um, pukes and just keeps talking!?! I'm sure that little detail will be appreciated all his life. (I know Jordon can be a girl name, but that detail could only come from a boy). I love the last three photos - wow, what a day!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: