Be who you were made to be

Be who you were made to be
Scrap by Irre, May 4, 2022
Description:
Rachel Jefferies
Give yourself permission
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MishSpar
      Pretty design! I like the split circles going in different directions and then travelling up the page.
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is gorgeous!!!!!!!! love the choice of page to lift for starters, and then, not just the p[age is overall beautiful, love your choice of product , the stitching giving movement to those circles, it fill like they are filled (not sure if I m explaining myself well) I should have started by saying how gorgeous and sweet the child is! .... there is one thing that stands out to me, the fact that you chose black and greasy to scrap a sweet child. Remember when I was in the team for Get it Scrapped (it was classes, ideas and look-ebooks) at a point we did using not just colors, but even elements or certain ways to scrap things that are opposites... again, not sure if I am explaining myself well (I haven't slept, on top of my not being a native English speaker and very old with neurological issues!!!) but the page all together is wonderful!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      I love your neutral color scheme with the fun little pops of color. That photo is just adorable and the stitching is the perfect backdrop. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    • Scrap by Irre
      @MrsPeel: Thank you for your lovely comment! The child is in fact me back in the days! :-)

@Iowan: Thank you! It was fun to scraplift it! :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwww you were beautiful from baby days!!!!! I know I noticed you not long being around, and I know your pages are loved (I am part of the Gallery Standouts blog and you showed up in our 7 days list, we have it for avoiding repeating people at least within a week) so I have you in my list of galleries to catch up... my health keeps interfering with important things like my scrap family...:giggle
      but will do soon!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Scrap by Irre
    Date:
    May 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).