rrred68

Jan 10 - Photos That Relate

Jan 10 - Photos That Relate
rrred68, Jan 16, 2022
Description:
MOC10 - Jan 10
This past summer we toured VA-WV-MD. When taking pictures for the HOG dealership challenge I decided to mix things up. I had fun doing these and the look on my DH face sometimes is comical.

Products used:
Project Mouse - Project Mouse - paper, smile button, journal card, goofy sticker
Pink Reptile Designs - Brand New Year - flair
TLP Collab - Life is an Adventure - word strips
Mommyish - Candid Words - word strip
Title - font with Storytell Feb18 puffy sticker style
Frames - person stash
Elements - Storyteller Jun17 & Oct 17
MrsPeel and Skivvy like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I m so in love with the page and with YOU!!!!!! nothing like having fun and shave the proof iof it !!!!LOve every picture, my husband was never a shy one to gio for crazy photos, but my brother is his solemn slef (LOVE that word!!!- I'm not an English native speaker) the shadows are beautiful, the elements you used enhance the fun , gorgeous choice with the background paper.... and...ohhh my the bike!!!!!!!!! all over great page!!!! I have no idea what HOG is, but the feeling I get is you having fun at the pictures time, then having fun scrapping the photos!!!! So glad when a challenge of mine helps to scrap photos which otherwise wound;t have been..... so glad you did with these, fabulous page!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      rrred68 likes this.
    • rrred68
      Thank you so much! This page will definitely be in one of my photobooks!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).