MOC10_Day_2_Story of the greeting card

MOC10_Day_2_Story of the greeting card
zotova, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
Credit:
1/ Starry Woods Kit by Lynn Grieveson Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Starry-Woods-Kit.html

The story of the greeting card:
A few years ago, I took a picture of my little Christmas tree. Based on that photo, she made a greeting card, which was sent by mail by friends to different cities and even countries. The old photo has not been preserved, and I have a postcard.
myka likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful festive page. Great idea for the Christmas card.
      zotova likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      This is awesome! Love the photo, and that you've used a great variety of patterned papers to accent it.
      zotova likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and what a creative Christmas card and good photo. Nice mix of patterns and goodies.
      zotova likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I'm glad you were able to salvage your greeting card. It makes for a lovely layout with your little tree as a backdrop.
      zotova likes this.
    • tkradtke
      What a great take on this challenge! I love the story of the original photo that was made into a card! Beautifully scrapped as well! Thanks for participating in my challenge!
      zotova likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a creative page and I love how you hung the banner across the top! What a beautiful card!
      zotova likes this.
    • LynnG
      So lovely :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    zotova
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).