trekmom

Signature Bar For Lilypad

Signature Bar For Lilypad
trekmom, Sep 23, 2021
Description:
I tried to make a signature bar, let's see if I can figure it out.
I used NBK Art Crush el 6, 32 and 37 (my team # in hockey)
Lynn Grieveson Marks and Masks 1, 2 and 7.
Forever Joy Orange You Glad kit for the rest.
If anyone would be patient enough to tell me how to attach the signature to my account, I'd be most grateful. Thanks!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Awwwwwww this is so awesome - I LOVE it!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • G.J.
      Aww so cute, love your kitties, they are so pretty that I would like to hold them into my arms, almost I feel the softness of their hair and the warm of their body, sorry I'm a real cat lover. Back to your layout, I felt in love with the page design, the hexagons (that are one of my very faves shapes) worked out great. Nice color scheme and great use of the brushes, love love love. Have a wonderful weekend my dear :bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you so much!
      @G.J. Thank you very much. You would really love Harold Houdini, he is seriously the softest fuzzball cat ever, short hair, but silky soft and he loves nothing else but to held and loved. His purr is like a calming hug. George Washington, He lets my son hold him like a baby. My son will be a very god dad, someday. Poor Sundance, curls up in a panic attack when picked up from his past days of abuse but now, he purrs because he knows he's safe and getting picked up usually leads to food. I use Sir Ernest Shackleton like weight lifting. He tolerates it for a bit. He was a stray who decided he lived with us. He got the snip snip and vax before entering our house.
    • mcurtt
      Cute siggie! Love the row of kitties and I enjoyed reading your bits about them above. :-) They look like a great bunch, all males too. Our best-est kitty ever was a male, so mellow. Not that I didn't like the girls, but they were more skittish and moody.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt I will figure out how to add this, somehow. Thank you!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      It has been ages since I updated my siggie. I know I should create a new one... Hoping this will get you a bit closer...

Anyway, click on your tiny avatar (at the top, to the left of your user name/Inbox/Alerts). The second option down is SIGNATURE. Click on it and you will see a signature box and other options. Since it is already in TLP gallery, you may just be able to copy/paste your gallery image in that spot, using the alignment options to center it. And then SAVE CHANGES. Try that first. Else you may have to link it using one of the BB image codes. But try option #1 first.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • bestcee
      This is super cute!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1495px
    Height:
    897px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).