Iowan

2021-Empty-Nest

2021-Empty-Nest
    • Sokee
      This is so beautifully created!! W love all the soft blues with the small accent of kraft. In two weeks time I too will be an empty nester…. A stay at home mom for 34 years it is time!
      Iowan likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your cluster and use of color are gorgeous! Here's to an empty nest and successful women!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous colours, beautiful clustering
      Iowan likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the hues of blues in the paper pieces - I need to do something like that.
      Lovely happy smiles, fabulous documenting.
      Iowan likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page of mother and daughter... the split & framed photos of the two cheering with the champagne flutes is fabulous and I love the wonderful papers you have used, Carol :) what a beautiful M/D page.. that cluster is fantastic too with the sweet butterfly charm... signaling to me the change from catepillar to butterfly as she leaves on her new life's journey! Thank you for playing along with the August Template Challenge!
      Iowan likes this.
    • bellbird
      that picture division with the glasses is fab and your tone graduation with the rainbow cut out shapes is so cool with the mix of ellies in your cluster!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).