zotova, Jul 19, 2021
Description:
Credit:
1/ Rjefferies-epic cosmic stuff_Collage Bits and Bobs
2/ Rjefferies-epic cosmic stuff_Mixed Media Collage
3/ Rjefferies-pocket art signature kit no3
4/ Fonts: B52, Briele
Journaling:
So, my full name is Valentina Petrovna Kravchenko. It is written on my birth certificate.
The peculiarity of my name is that my mother's name was Valentina Petrovna Kravchenko.
This coincidence happened quite by chance.
When I was born, my older sister (she was 10 at the time) wanted to name me the same as her best friend. My father took the documents to register my birth. After a few days, he brought the documents home and gave them to my mother. She opened the birth certificate and read the entry: father - Kravchenko Peter Seliverstovich, mother - Kravchenko Valentina Petrovna, daughter - Kravchenko Valentina Petrovna.
Only then did everyone realize that there were 2 women in the family with the same name and surname! But it was too late to change it...
    • FarrahJobling
      What an interesting story...so strange to have the same exact name
      zotova likes this.
    • FL-Karen
      WOW - that's so cool!! Very interesting! I am my owns family historian and going back hundreds of years in tracing and reading old town logs, etc I did find on three different occasions that the daughter was named after the mother. I even found a couple incidences where the brother was named after the another brother who had died.
      zotova likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      This is so much fun!!! But in reality, it is not that uncommon for parents to name their children after themselves... My husband, his father and his eldest son all share the same first and last name - it used to create quiet a confusion for hotel receptionists when we traveled... and our youngest shares the name with his cousin - same first and last name... so today, when we gather for family reunions, out of 10 people we have two pairs of namesakes...
      zotova likes this.
    • Karen
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      What a funny story... Loved it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zotova
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).