jam-on-toast

Indonesia Indah

Indonesia Indah
jam-on-toast, Feb 3, 2021
Description:
I really loved the Hue challenge from Jan 8 - it is such a neat trick - so decided to make a companion page for my challenge layout.

Kit used is Morning Rituals - the Lilypad Collab
KarenB and katell like this.
    • cfile
      Wow.. this is fabulous and so glad you enjoyed the Hue challenge! I love the large photo and the additional smaller photos plus your journaling. So glad the kids came around with the idea for the walk and that you all enjoyed yourself. How fantastic that you were able to get away in November and that you had a fun family trip for your book and your memories. I love all the clustering of elements. This is lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
    • jam-on-toast
      @cfile Thank you! Recoloring used to feel a little sacrelegious to me - who am I to improve on a designer's work... and akin to admitting defeat - designers, who are so much better than me at coordinating colours and elements, have put these together - and they always look great on preview - but the uninitiated me can't seem to make it work. I've done some recoloring here and there but never the whole page though... We didn't 'get away in November' we are currently living here in Jakarta and trying find off-line activities to fill the weekends. 10 months of online school is no fun.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    950 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).