MOC 9 Jan 31 - Scrape From The Heart
jam-on-toast, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
Products used:

Collab: Centered
Pocket Art Signature Kit 2
Template - My Travel Journal 2
Torn Mask from Jan 6 Torn Title Challenge

Yuppee - the last challenge completed!!!! I did it!!! When creating this layout I used some of the techniques from this MOC - the torn edge, recoloring, art journaling, layering and filling up the page with elements to create a full effect... This is what I wrote in my scrapping diary (notes to be scrapped later) that day.

Journaling reads:

We left the kids at home today and went to Pondok Indah Mall for lunch. We'd been talking about visiting Sushi Groove since we'd discovered it still exists (back in October, lol) and today finally seemed like good day. We have so many good memories connected with this place and really hoped we wouldn't be disappointed. Well, we weren't. The place was still good, it had been upgraded to offer running sushi - anything on the belt for 15,000 only, and a COVID-inspired QR-code interactive menu which made ordering super simple and language barrier free. And it still had the Czech flag at the entrance which was as baffling as ever (it IS a Japanese restaurant after all) but reminded us of the good old days. There was also a TV on the wall showing Eurosport - which would have gone completely unnoticed had it not been biathlon - snowy weather actually. As I was looking at the heavy snowfall somewhere in Austria (?) nostalgia got the better of me and I got all chocked up and tears threatened to spill. I love it here - I love the warmth and my flip flops... I just didn't know I missed snow that much. And then they switched to taekwondo and the sentiment was gone.
chastml likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you reflected on missing snow! I felt the same in Vegas - loved flip flops, no heavy coats. But I missed seeing the magical white. I love what you did with the collab! The bright colors are beautiful against the snow photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    941.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).