jam-on-toast

MOC 9 Jan 14 Filled

MOC 9 Jan 14 Filled
jam-on-toast, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
This took me unnecessarily long.. not sure why my brain decided to complicate things... when the solution was so obvious... After FOUR!!! discarded layouts I finally decided to do the most natural thing...make a companion page for one of my previous layouts (a few adjustments will be needed but I'll cross that bridge later). To follow the rules of the challenge I substituted two of the photos for journaling cards.

Kit used - Morning Rituals - the Designer collab and the torn edge template from a previous challege a few days back
    • Saar
      What a beautiful layout. I love your take on the challenge and how you filled up your layout. I love all the layers and all the details as well. Beautiful work.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your Filled Style layout is fantastic! I am lovin' your use of lots of paper. Hmmm...the top photo is doing homework too?? I'm with ya, thats a lot to take in! Homework on the phone.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    695.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).