jam-on-toast

MOC 9 - January 6 Torn Font

MOC 9 - January 6 Torn Font
jam-on-toast, Jan 7, 2021
Description:
This was super fun and I really love the way the title turned out. Thanks for the technique.
Kit used is Treasured the Things from the Lilypad Designers.
    • bellbird
      Great choice of papers in your torn title to give it that ocean waves look & I'm amazed they are still floating too!
    • Saar
      Oh I love the photos and page design and I love how you did the torn title.
    • Amson
      So fascinating. I love how you have documented this visit to the port.
    • Karen
      That must have been fascinating! I would have loved seeing all of that too! I really enjoyed your journaling. Your torn title is awesome and I expecially love the darker brown background and the sea green paper you put on top!
    • CaroB71
      What an interesting outing, loved reading about it and it's so beautifully documented. Love how the torn photo picks up on the torn title!
    • Angela Toucan
      great photos and story telling. Fabulous use of the technique, and colours.
    • jam-on-toast
      @Karen Thank you! It was great fun! We don't need to go somewhere special to see amazing things...
      Karen likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      @Angela Toucan Thanks! The color combo was rather unexpected... a product of playing around with papers.
    • carrie1977
      That paper choices you used for your alpha are perfect together...and perfect for this layout. Looks like a very cool place to visit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    814.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).