heather_dw

Take Another Shot

Take Another Shot
heather_dw, Aug 24, 2020
Description:
This one is for the august 2020 Inspiration Challenge. "Take another Shot" was from the quote, I used at least one photo and a camera on the page. Template is Simple and Clean 4 by Designed by Soco. Everything else was Bella Gypsy Do it Anyway
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Heather and Congrats on that major accomplishment ... I know the weight battle as well and losing and keeping off is a very hard battle. I loved reading your journaling and hearing your positive outlook of going forward. I love how colorful your page is with the beautiful clustering of flowers, terrific shadows and layering of papers. Fantastic before after photos... beautiful page.. thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with the inspiration challenge... I love seeing how the quote inspired you, but you also have inspired us with your accomplishment!
    • KarenB
      You should be so proud of yourself! Its SO HARD to lose weight :beat I love the layering here and that flower cluster is so pretty. Fab journaling too :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).