heather_dw

Life during a pandemic

Life during a pandemic
heather_dw, Aug 4, 2020
Description:
Doc's office visit in early June. Crazy times.

I used the BG template from Kim Jensen's August Designer Challenge! Everything else came from Kim Jensen's Ameline Kit
KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Such a cheerful page despite it all, your colors and lovely and fun. Love all the papers you used. Is this part of the new normal, I think so, nice mask!
    • garrynkim
      What a beautiful layout. I love the color/paper choices. Your cluster is amazing and I love the ribbon trailing along!
    • KimJ
      Wonderful page! I love your photo - cute mask! Terrific cluster, and great use of pattern with the template! Nicely done!
    • KarenB
      This layout is so positive! Even though the subject matter is not! Your mask looks really cute on you too :)
    • mmbstaley
      Love how you matched the background to your pretty mask. The paint does a nice job of making a space to bring out your title! thanks for playing in the challenge!
    • Mum23ms
      Such a fun pretty page! Great use of PP!
    • bellbird
      you've done an awesome job here! your background and how you've pulled all the patterns together is fantastic - you have such a good eye! (and i love your floral mask too!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).