heather_dw

New Place

New Place
heather_dw, Jul 12, 2020
Description:
This is my entry for Scrappy With Liz's 36 in 36 challenge for 7/11/20. We had to use 6 groups of 6 flairs. Hard because I don't have many of those. I used Scrapping with Liz template SwL_MBC_7_20Template (free monthly July template). I cant wait to get more of her templates

I used Kim Jensen's Summer Blast Papers and flairs, the light grey chevrom flair and the Good vibes Flair are from TLC Collab Brightside. The pink string and the leaves are from Bella Gyspy's "do it anyway". The stitching is from Just Jaimee's Storyteller July 2020 kit.
    • Angela Toucan
      all the beat to you on your move. Lovely story telling and a great page. Well done on the challenge
      heather_dw likes this.
    • umyesh
      Your new place looks nice! I love the big leaves along the right side; they match the grass perfectly! I like how you've spread out your flairs and how they look with the curly string intertwined.
    • bellbird
      lots of nice details here with the leaves and stitching and the flairs go really well with the stars and curly string! :goldstars (b/cos i found this challenge very challenging lol!)
    • mcurtt
      Loving the bright colors, the orange & green & teal against the brown background. Wishing you the best in your MN move. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).