Slow scrap 19 Feb

Slow scrap 19 Feb
AnnaB, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
Collab All About Me
Font: Traveling_Typewriter
MrsPeel likes this.
    • redplaid3
      It is perfectly okay to be who you are and to be managing life as well as you can right now. Thanks for sharing your feelings. It's so therapeutic for me when I make art about how I feel! Nice job!! Love that little sticker above the film strip frames. It feels like a hopeful moon!
      AnnaB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Linda @redplaid3 ... I couldn't have said it as well as you did here....... wise words and so true, scrapping has become also my best pain relief therapy, and, Anna, I kinda live by those words.... long story, but I'm most of my time bed bound and have many health conditions that only allow me to deal with life that way... thank God, The Pad family, and some people specially (of whom Linda commenting here is one of them) make my world a better one..... not just love the emotional content of this page, but visually....this is fabulous....I have to admit I made it for some of the lines in the grid no photo on purpose because of some of my special people love photo-less, more artsy pages, but in my mind people would be allowed to use photos even if not listed (my bad for not clarifying that in the forum post...I think I did say it in the chat) anyway, this is so amazing.... so perfectly showing how amazing the scrapbooking can be to turn things or events or emotional states that are not so good, sometimes right on ugly, into a gorgeous art piece.... this page is powerful, love that tone of dark for the background, how amazing the way you did the words, the alpha (or word art x title) is also perfect here.... anyway, I better leave you alone or you will get bored of me soon LOL this is great, I may have to scraplift you... original, powerful and beautiful!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      redplaid3 and AnnaB like this.
    • AnnaB
      redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnnaB
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).