January 26 - Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo

January 26 - Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo
AnnaB, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Broken wings by Little Butterfly Wings
Cheery-Cheek Grunge by Tangie Baxter
Font: Traveling_Typewriter
135 words journaling
Low quality photo taken with poor lighting on an old iphone, changed to B&W, posterized, added back the eyebrows and cheeks from the Cheery face overlay on top of the photo
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super creative and artistic page, I love how it turned out! :heartlub
    • IntenseMagic
      I am so sorry for your sadness. I have been there, trying to keep it together and trying to be strong when everything inside is falling apart. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I think you took the perfect selfie to go along with your words. The grainy photo shows so much emotion.
    • bellbird
      I'm so sorry & my heart hurts for you, but i hope this was a therapeutic page. Sometimes getting it out like this can be helpful (and cheaper than therapy!) but sometimes it's also not enough, so I hope you have someone nearby in real life that you can be real with occasionally, because holding fine together is hard and exhausting & I know you aren't the only one to have ever wondered about the proverbial grass and i think many people have their own definition of fine and you never really know what's going on with them so, if anything, i hope you come out of this challenge feeling not alone and i applaud how brave you were with your honesty!
    • Karen
      :cry I'm so sorry to read this journaling for you. I wish I could wrap you in a big hug and that could fix everything. Your page is achingly beautiful and full of raw emotion! I so hope that just venting about it helps for a second and I pray things improve for you soon too.
    • cfile
      What an artistic journaling take on the challenge. I love that you did the challenge and used the filters and such to help you with the posting. I love the way you did the stitching to appear on the shape of the woman as having a bun as a hairstyle.. I love that. I am with Jan re the graininess on the b/w photo to enhance the emotion. I am so very sorry you are going through this and hope that you have friends that you can talk with. I am glad you have the courage to journal this to let it out. Sometimes sharing with TLP friends is a help to just be able to get it out. Thank you for sharing. Beautiful page.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnnaB
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).