4 skinnys
Nemla, Jun 29, 2013
Description:
kits used: pet mania by kaye winicki,
flea market and happy camper by laurieAnn
tranquillity by K fredrics
spring has sprung lilypad collab
a spring day by salhin studio
and Spell it beads by Kim Jensen(the head and arms of the doll)
the balloon is from delphs 100%happiness.
Fonts; cairo sf for the "body", Bickman script for hair. on the 4 th skinny,for the other 3 please see individual uploads,
    • cfile
      How cute is this? Love your wk 4 skinny "dolly" and I love how that little bird carries through all 4 weeks! Great job on the art Journaling skinny challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      is amazing how you took it in, put all your thoughts in the pages/skinnies....is great to be able to scrap to put one self in there, other than keep uop with scrapping photos/events... isn't it? I have seen July;'s art journal challenge and I think you will love it :) love the love you put in here and how clever to make a dolly with a letter!!!!!! does A mean anything to you? or just you pick the letter because it fitted the doll shape? anyway, am so glad you are playing...... look forward to see your takes next month!!! :)
      Hugggzzz
    • barbaraj
      What a cute dollie! Love your final page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      you my friend, are no longer a bird sitting on a limb, that bird is flying high and majestic!! YOU have grabbed hold of this art journaling and just excelled!! Thank you for sticking in there and enjoying it!
    • dida1357
      Wow!!Totally fantastic and very beautiful page!!!Love it!!!!!!
    • redplaid3
      Happy thoughts here. Love your repeating birds. Your doll has such happy, positive energy. I can tell you had fun.
    • threeunderfour
      I know it's been said, but the repeating bird is great! Using the letters from different fonts in unique ways is quite eye catching
    • designbylime
      What a cutie your dolly is :) Love your work.
    • grrfluudy
      OH! I love your dolly! So adorable and creative!! Love the word strips too! So fun! Great page!! :)
    • KimJ
      So cute! I especially love the exuberance of the dolly! This came together beautifully!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: