KandiB

Template Challenge Jul 2019

Template Challenge Jul 2019
KandiB, Jul 7, 2019
Description:
Template #51 by Fiddlesticks provided for challenge
Used the following kits:
Rachel Jefferies - Silent Battles: Grief, A Quiet Place Bundle
Little Butterfly Wings - Bookholic (collab w/Studio Basic Designs)
Dawn Inskip - Anticipation, Dreamcatcher, Happiness, Old Romantic
    • bellbird
      love the peaceful and content feeling this conveys with all those unique flowers and soft colours
      KandiB likes this.
    • cfile
      Hi Kandi .. what a beautiful page! I love all the wonderful elements and the soft colors with the layered papers.. your clustering and shadowing is fantastic !! Love all the flowers, and your photos of your back proch and view are breathtaking.. I would want to sit out there for hours!! Gorgeous!
      KandiB likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What beautiful views! Love the photos and love the cascade of blue and neutral flowers. Love that squirrel on the books too. Great page!
      KandiB likes this.
    • KandiB
      @cfile Love to have you join me! But, being in Louisiana it's mighty hot out there at times. I always have the overhead fan on and if needed I have a larger fan out there I can turn on to get a big breeze! But me and my pup love it, you can barely see her in the main photo in the tree line to the left.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KandiB
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).