Doramiyi

Here For This - FANniversary BIG PICTURE SCRAPLIFT Challenge

Here For This - FANniversary BIG PICTURE SCRAPLIFT Challenge
Doramiyi, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Layout scraplifted from “Meeting Daisy at Epcot” by GlazrFamily3
Project Mouse Vibes (Elements, Word Art)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love, love, love this!!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      Thanks Cherylndesigns :)
    • bellbird
      Oooh! great start to your documenting! love your travel and in-flight reading shots! (love that you have all those tabs in it!) And i love the tag and stars! great scraplift!
    • fonnetta
      Congrats on your 4th ever layout and completing the challenges! Perfect big picture and such cute little details, it IS the best feeling in the whole world!! Thanks so much for playing along!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      Thanks ladies for your kind kind words.
    • digidizscrapper
      I need to document our flights now. Thanks for the inspiration!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      very much my kind of page!!!!! LOVE the big photo, the colors, the card with the plane photo is genius, great page!!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing more of you!!!!!
      Not sure if you saw the monthly challenges, you can use those to get ahead with more Disney pages.... if you were there 3 weeks, you nay have tons to scrap!!!! Not sure if someone explained about the monthly challenges system, you get a coupon for discount for the following month depending on how many challenges you scrap... I'm sure by now you know your way around the forum, but if you have any questions, feel free to tag me or send me a message and I will try be here for you as soon as possible!!!!![​IMG]
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      @MrsPeel That’s what I’m hoping to get too. Exploring lots. And hoping to get my Disney photos onto my current phone so I can do some app scraping.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub look forward to pages!!!! love your style already!!!!:heartlub
      Doramiyi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Doramiyi
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count: