klee73010

201901rereadsreadinggoals

201901rereadsreadinggoals
klee73010, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
Journaling says:
I made a small "unofficial" goal not to do too many "rereads" for my 2018 reading. I ended the year with just over 30 books that were repeated books. The downside? I discovered many new books I want to reread and revisit. My favorite book discoveries from 2018: Throne of Glass series (now on par with my love of Harry Potter), All Souls Trilogy, Stalking Jack the Ripper series, Hunger Games trilogy, World War 2 fiction (a whole new genre!), and NetGalley (I love reading the advanced reader copies!).

For 2019, I have a lot of re-reads I want to get to, but I also don't want those to stop me from reading and discovering new favorites. Some of the books I want to read are the remainder of series that I started in 2018 or before. My reading goal is 156 books. I have several reading challenges I'm participating in, and book clubs I am a member of. I set goals of reading books with the kids, and a positive NetGalley percentage. I have additional goals of reading ebooks and printed books alongside the audiobooks I've come to love.

I was inspired by -
  1. The colors
  2. The book (towards the bottom right)
  3. The art journal/mixed media page above the book
  4. The painting (reminded me of the face sketches)
  5. The quote on the top left about reading the same chapter

Little Butterfly Wings A New Me papers, elements, & extras
Bella Gypsy Well Read kit and Whimsies
Font: ZP Sundace
    • NancyP
      156 books????? In one year?????? :cornfused I don't think I will read that many in my lifetime!!! Sadly, I was never read to as a child and only got interested in books around my pre teen years with the Nancy Drew series. I give you lots of credit!! And------love how you told us your story on this awesome Art Journal page!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • klee73010
      @NancyP hahahahh! I LOVED nancy drew as a young girl.
      Audiobooks! I listen to books all the time. I also count chapter books I read with my children. I got through about 140 in 2018. I'm currently on book 20 for 2019 already. Well on my way! :beat
    • NancyP
      @klee73010 YOU GO, GIRLFRIEND!!! Good for you!!!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).