20180625CrystalLake1
klee73010, Jan 21, 2019
Description:
Heartsong template by Fiddle Dee Dee
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic Spring Scape
Rachel Jeffries Alpine Alpha
Font: 1942 Report
    • Christina W
      We had a Crystal Lake outside Boston when I was growing up, too! Love all the bright colors and the cool font on your page!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Is this Crystal Lake in Michigan? One of my favorite lakes... the water is just so gorgeous! Beautifully scrapped page!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • klee73010
      @tkradtke Yes! We visited this past summer. It was gorgeous. I thought of you while I was there, because I remember you've mentioned you used to have a summer home there!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @klee73010 We still do! We weren't up there as much this past summer due to my son's senior stuff, but we were there and spent a day on the boat on Crystal Lake! Cameras can't properly capture how pretty that water is.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • cfile
      Kristina, so glad you loved doing this technique!!! I love your sweet page :) your b/w photo of the kids in the lake has blended so well into the background and I love the photo framing of just your children.. that angled framing is perfect!!! Great balance and composition here too.. I like that you have it balanced upper left to bottom right...with the blended photo and your journaling on the strips...the journaling is perfection, as you are saying they are looking for crawdads in the clear lake ... and you captured your children in their search in the Crystal Lake... (perfectly named too I might add!!) Wonderfully scrapped Kristina!! Love the painted border edge with the painted flowers.. well done! Thank you for playing along with my challenge!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).