rdjrneace

18.07-Blackberries

18.07-Blackberries
    • cfile
      Debbie, I love this!!! Thank you for participating in the journaling challenge! Those blackberries and the blackberry cobbler look yummy! Isn't it funny that what we make doesn't taste like what we remember our Grandmothers made? I think they had a special secret ingredient called "Grandma's Love" that went into every dish they made! I am still trying to replicate my Grandmother's Lamb Shank recipe... I will keep trying! The biggest thing I think was the products they used. As you said re the butter, but also all the grains eg. flour and such they used, the products are not made the same... the things we buy in the store now have more preservatives in them for shelf life and I don't think that was in the stuff our Grandmothers bought. I love that the Blackberries sparked that special memory of your Grandmother. From the photos, I can almost "smell" the cobbler as it is done and coming out of the oven!! love the clustering of baking elements and the composition of your page. Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge.. I enjoyed reading about your special memory!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    rdjrneace
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).