Genniejoy

June Template Challenge

June Template Challenge
Genniejoy, Jun 27, 2018
Description:
I very rarely ever scrap just one photo. But I came across my husband's school photo for this year, he'd brought it home and left it out, which is unusual, I don't usually see them. Anyway, it struck me as a particularly good and very typical 'teacher' photo of him and when I saw this template again tonight, I knew they were a match made! :) He's a fabulous teacher and I wanted to celebrate that. So very happy with the outcome! :)

Lynne-Marie June 2018 Template Challenge Template, School Zone by Katy Hatfield and I like big books by Kristin Aagard. Plus the journalling card from Google images. :)
    • bellbird
      Great job with the template All the word blocks in the background gives this so much impact & the colours are so fun - love the education journal card too, it's so true!
    • Justagirl
      Perfect teacher page especially that JC, the quote sums it all up. Your hubby reminds me of my Math Teacher, Mr Dunn. He was the best teacher he made Mathematics fun for me. Great take on the sketch too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).