Erin Taylor

Easter Eggs: Before & After

Easter Eggs: Before & After
Erin Taylor, Apr 17, 2018
Description:
Using Just Jaimee's Feb.18 Storyteller. Template is from Sahlin Studio. Made for the April Photographer Challenge
londoncuppa and KarenB like this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Very cool -- both the egg-dying and the layout! Love the repeated stripes and colors of the patterned paper in the painted stripes on the background paper. Great overhead shot of the process. Wonderfully done!
    • londoncuppa
      Absolutely love your design and the colors you've used, Erin. The vellum is perfect! I'm curious how you use rice when coloring Easter eggs. I've never seen that done. I love the font you used for your journaling. Great layout! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
    • Erin Taylor
      @londoncuppa Thank you! You just put the rice in a plastic baggie with the dye (or food coloring) and let it sit in there and jostle it around a few times. It gives the eggs the color, but with a cool texture. It looks really cool when you layer it with multiple colors! The font is Impact Label and Impact Label Reversed. The font looks like those cool label maker stickers.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    Erin Taylor
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    535.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).