klee73010

OLW Focus

OLW Focus
klee73010, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Spring typically reminds me of growth, which is what I went with for this challenge. The coloring is sort of spring and wintery. I hope my one word for the year "Focus" helps my personal growth this year. Journaling reads:
I chose this word for 2018 because I want a tangible result to look for. I need measurable success, rather than wishes and "somedays". Too many times I have said "some day we will..." but made no progress to that goal.

Font: Dallon; Art Doll template by Tangie Baxter; Glitter alpha by Paula Kesselring;Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams collab by The Lilypad Designers; Eyes from "Girl Power" extras by Little Butterfly Wings; Lips from M3 Oct 16 elements
Mylinn, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my dear Kristine!!!! this is beautiful!!! my first impression was she is celebrating the entering the new year, with that glamorous dress you gave her shinning with gold!!! the the tittle also gold and shiny....good indications, I would think, that you will shine this year!!!!!! love those subtle doodled lines and the gorgeous stars, and the little banners with the stitches also add to balance all...now I see her wings are also golden!!!!!!! I'm sending you all the love in the world, and will be praying for your Focus to be the very best and your achievements to come to fill your heart and life with JOY!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).