klee73010

My username

My username
klee73010, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Font: DJB Scruffy Angel; Suzy-Q alpha by CD Muckosky; Shoot for the Moon by Becca Bonneville

Journaling:
My username for most websites and social media handles is klee73010, which actually matches my email address. I admit not being super creative on that front. I made the email account when Jimmy and I were getting our new cell phones; it was the first account Jimmy and I were joining together, and I was happily in wedding planning mode. I wasn't aware I would need a new email address that evening, so I did feel a bit "put on the spot". I didn't want my absolute full name, but I wanted it easy to identify and remember. "K" and "Lee" even when used together are too common. The automated suggestions I was getting had really long random numbers tacked to the end, and I wouldn't have been able to remember them. That left me to choose our upcoming wedding date. After it was made, I just kept using it in places I created new accounts. I thought one username was easier to remember than several, and it helped when you wanted to share your information across different platforms ("Follow me on Instagram; it's the same username!"). The more I use it, the more I suppose I will never forget my anniversary!
Mylinn likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you picked numbers you would remember and that you created it in wedding planning mode! I love the marker alpha! Thanks for sharing!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).