suetr

MOC-9-Advice-to-My-Future-Self-Love-Wins

MOC-9-Advice-to-My-Future-Self-Love-Wins
suetr, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Template: Paislee PressPlate No 7
Kit: Lynn Grieveson-Iced

270 Words
Looking ahead to 56 and beyond…is that number even possible? I still feel like I’m in my 20’s most days!! How did we get here?! Keep up the yoga and I’m hoping by now you’ve gotten a really regular exercise routine in because the dog walking doesn’t really count. The yoga and the movement will be key I bet going forward… because they are key now at 55! So yeah, move your body

Engage your mind. I am sure that I will still be sewing and documenting our memories and helping other people to document theirs. The design challenges and technical work are so good for keeping the old brain ticking

I am excited to learn more about quilting and different techniques and the same with knitting. It’s amazing to have passions that can keep us engaged on so many different levels.

Keep up with your friends, it’s so easy even now for us to be busy busy busy and forget to pick up the phone and meet for lunch or the movies or a drink. It’s interesting to think how many of my various friend groups you’ll still be hanging out with now that the girls are (presumably) out of the house, at college or off on their own.

And, as always nuture nurture nurture, hug your sweetie tight and never let him go. Hopefully by now he has been able to leave his job, the kids are through college and you both can go back to just enjoying each other and having fun together after years of houses and kids and pets. Because always, Love Wins.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      I am snickering here about the dog walking... LOL!!!!!! Love the golden hues you picked!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    suetr
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).