klee73010

Advice

Advice
klee73010, Jan 19, 2018
Description:
MOC day 9 advice challenge:
Font: Waterlily; text on path by Sahlin Studio; M3 main January 2018 kit by TLP designers; M3 add on papers, elements, and paint by Little Butterfly Wings

Journaling: Dear me: FORWARD PROGRESS. You must work on forward progress – do not allow yourself to be solely a dreamer. Don't stop dreaming, but put your lists into plans, and put plans into progress. On this day in 2018, you have dreams of a future move, wishes for many family travels. You are happy to go on adventures, but it is only for immediate gratification. You are happy to sit where you are. You must not let life pass you by in this way. Your kids are watching, and your family needs your support. To get where your dreams want to take you, you must work on forward progress. Whether you read this note next week, next month, next year, or next decade - always be sure to remind yourself of forward progress. Take on a few power hours, where you plan your next moves in different areas of your life. Break those plans down into attainable, progressive achievements. Give yourself a few gold stars, and move forward to the next level. No one would wish that you stop living or enjoying life as it is, but a goal without a plan is just a dream.

Microsoft Word counted this as 195 words for the journaling requirement.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh I like this Forward Progress. I have a million dreams but then sit on them. LOL!!!!! I am so following your advice!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).