AnneofAlamo

31moc6-now-then-01002018-because-copy

31moc6-now-then-01002018-because-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Because two people fell in love. I want this sign in my house...one day! lol
but doing the page was a great way to spend the evening.
In 1990, way back then, we thought pregnancies and babies would fill our home. Ten years went by, and many tears and pain. Adoption always seemed to expensive and out of our reach. Then we fell into foster adoption. Our eldest came to use in 2001, and we added three more, twin girls and one son. The nest began to empty, and once again we reached out to the foster system, for 3 more amazing sons. It has not been easy, our hearts have been hurt, lives changed dramatically, but together Tony and I have held to each other, our faith in Christ Jesus to raise our children. We realize it isn’t always easy, but in the long run, it will be worth it. Now, we do smile more and guide, than bark orders. We are learning as the kids do also. Would we do it again? Yes, but find more time to laugh and not as rigid. Live Life. Love.
word count 162
credits:
Allison Penningtons MCOT patterns (this woman rocks patterns on her papers, seriously)
Lynne Marie Love Yourself Because card
Font: the Dorothy by our Heather here at the Lily Pad
and miscellaneous fun from Amber Labau, Pink Reptile, Forever Joy, Sahlin Studios
londoncuppa likes this.
    • lmccandless
      My goodness, Anne...this made me cry. I love seeing the whole arc of your family and your journey to parenthood. There's so much love on this page, my friend. Beautiful and wonderful storytelling here!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).