bbymks5

Growth Vs Family Tree

Growth Vs Family Tree
bbymks5, Mar 26, 2017
Description:
I used all M3 March 2017 products.
Dalis likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love this idea for a page! love the stitches and the way you framed the chart! and lol, that's in interesting observation! more reason to record journaling/data on our pages! :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • sucali
      Oh wow...what a great idea to document this! A beautiful layout!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Dalis
      awwwwwww..... I love that. My mom used to keep track of ours too. I don't have B's maybe I should ask the doctor for that information, they have it in the computer. I love that you mixed the title and journaling together, that is very clever!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Serena
      That is very cool to document, definitely! I like how you've done the mirroring in the journaling to signify the 'growth'! Cool!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe @sucali @Dalis @Serena Thank you ladies!! It's been interesting going through older photos I've forgotten all about! And then with the family tree themed M3 got me thinking...I don't know very much about the tree, but I sure do have a detailed list of what I weighed for 4 years LOL!!
      Dalis and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Dalis
      @bbymks5 Sometimes we moms think some things are extra special! LOL!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis Isn't that the truth LOL!!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).