bbymks5

PRD Pie Chart Challenge

PRD Pie Chart Challenge
bbymks5, Mar 13, 2017
Description:
I used PRD Pie Chart Template, Puppy Love, Homegrown and What a Wonderful Day all by PRD; the little marshmallow is from Love U Smore by Valorie Wibbens
    • jenn mccabe
      what a super cute idea! i love the little foods on the pie chart and the two shots of her eating her fruits and veggies are so adorable. you are lucky to have such a good little eater! love how you balanced out the doodles on the page too. beautifully done!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Thank you!! The mint paint behind the little birdhouse looked like crayon to me, I tried to have it look as though a little tried to color in the birdhouse. I'm super lucky when it comes to her eating fruit and veggies...trying to get her to eat protein is a whole other thing.
    • Serena
      I think I just overdosed on OMGADORABLE!! Such a cuuuute page, I love all the elements here and the adorable photos!

Can you get her to eat broccoli or yellow corn? Those have protein, also avocado! It's so fresh and nice tasting and has protein as well and is nice just sliced and eaten or put on a sandwhich with a sprinkling of parmesean. (I know because I need protein too and have a problem getting it.) Eggs are good too for that!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Serena Thank you!!

She LOVES broccoli!!! When she was younger she would eat avocados with me all the time, and then it was like a switched was flipped and she stopped eating them :( She loves steamed brussel sprouts!! I don't know many children who like those LOL!!
    • honeyandcheese
      What a sweet page. I love seeing "everyday" things documented - and you did it so beautifully. :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mirjam
      That is totally ADORABLE! Love those cute photos, love the veggies in the pie chart and love the chalkie brush behind the birdhouse. It immediately made me think of a child's drawing!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @honeyandcheese Thank you!! We're kinda boring people so sometimes the mundane everyday is all I have to work with LOL!!

@mirjam Thank you!! I was hoping the coloring would like that to others and not "what in the world is that supposed to be" LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).