bbymks5

Lynn Grieveson Challenge - What Do I See?

Lynn Grieveson Challenge - What Do I See?
bbymks5, Mar 9, 2017
Description:
I used What Do I See?, Find Peace, Love is All Around, and a template from the Springboard Templates #3 all by Lynn Grieveson.
Mylinn and KarenB like this.
    • JenEm
      This is such a cool idea! I love the large photo and the little journaling strips detailing the view. The little postage stamp and house brad finishes it off perfectly. Love!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Those are some great photos!! This is such a neat idea! Love each and every thing you documented!! Fantastic page!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @JenEm @IntenseMagic Thank you ladies!! This challenge came at the perfect time...we don't know if we're going to have to move or not, so our view may be changing in the coming months...will be nice to have our current house documented.
    • LynnG
      Thank you for playing along and glad to see the freebies used - we move a lot and I so wish I had done this in the past for places we left behind :-)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @LynnG I really don't like moving...and we always seem to get stuck moving when it's 110 outside. Our landlord would like to sell the house, so we've started the process to see what we qualify for. We're really hoping we can stay here, I don't want to have switch my daughters school.
    • StefanieS
      You did a fabulous job of the challenge. Love seeing the way you documented the views from your current home and trust that you are all sorted now for the foreseeable future. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Eyeore Thank you!!! We started bringing some stuff over to the new house today!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).