Juliestcyr

Winter Blues

Winter Blues
Juliestcyr, Mar 5, 2017
Description:
Paper: Just Jaimee Storyteller February 2017, Kim Jensen Winter Solstice + Colour Burn
Word Art: Just Jaimee Storyteller February 2017
Star Elements: Just Jaimee Storyteller February 2017 with On Wishes Hopes and Dreams sparkle style + Kim Jensen Winter Solstice Ovelay
Quotes: Sahlin Studio Foam Stamp Quotes Freebie + Just Jaimee November 2016 Storyteller Style + Darken
Stamp: Paula Kesselring Blue Moon + Just Jaimee November 2016 Storyteller Style
Quotation & Stamp Mess (Allison Pennington Practical Brushes 2) have On Wishes Hopes and Dreams sparkle style and are blended at 90%
MrsPeel likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      Oooooh- gorgeous shot and great perspective with the high-rises pointing up to the sky!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      w0w w0w w0w and ohhhhh how gorgeous the photo look in the whole page context, how amazingly beautiful the text turns the harsh of winter blues (I experience it a lot!) the whole thing is gorgeous!!!! love the blending, everything is just awesome!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Chippi
      Wow. What an amazing photo, such a great perspective. Really great artsy page!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      @MrsPeel Oh, thanks, Cynthia! Makes me so happy to know that I was able to make something beautiful out of a really low moment.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Juliestcyr funny...that is generally when I make my best drawings, sometimes best pages.... I'm sorry to hear you are on a low, that is the beauty of our scrapping, we can turn stuff that isnt all that good into so much beauty!!!!!! <3
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing photo, love the perspective looking up past the highrise buildings to the sky above. And what an amazing job with the blending on the background, such a neat effect!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).